The Air Jordan III was first designed in 1988 by the legendary Tinker Hatfield. This would be the first Air Jordan to don a visible air unit in its heel, as well as the new Jumpman logo on the tongue. The elephant print trim and tumbled leather upper offered this shoe a look of luxury never before seen on a basketball shoe.
- Air Jordan 3 Retro SE "Animal Instinct 2.0"
- Men’s basketball mid-top sneaker
- Synthetic leather upper
- Synthetic leather tongue with Jumpman logo embroidery
- Full lace-up closure
- Cushioned heel collar with custom star design print
- Elephant print on the toe and heel counter
- Jumpman logo vinyl decal on the heel tab
- Foam midsole with visible Air bubble unit
- Rubber outsole for traction
- Colors: Black/Black/White/Green
Fit: True to Size